How to see your campaign results by changing your Ad Manager columns view
Here is a 2 minute video how you can change your results view to see basic metrics for your campaign. I am using my own customized preset view named “MihaelaDefault” which I updated by excluding couple of columns and saving the preset. You can do that too.
- results – results of your selected campaign eg. page likes, call now clicks, website views etc.
- reach – how many people had this ad in their view (most probably seeing it)
- impressions – how many times the ad showed up regardless of being seen
- CTR (clickthru rate – % of people who clicked on this ad on purpose and went to your website,
- watched your video, liked your page, etc. Generally everything above 2-3% is good.
- CPC (cost per click)not as important because it takes into account accidental clicks
- Cost per result – this is cost per your goal – goal of the campaign.